- More than 38-year history of success of independent local brand
- More than 500,000 guests from all over the world every year
- Reliable client-oriented partner
- Harmonious combination of high standards of service quality and the best traditions of hospitality
- Very professional, experienced team of more than 850 employees, responsive to all wishes of guests and partners
- Permanent dynamic development in accordance with modern requirements and trends
- Democratic pricing policy
Izmailovo Tourist Hotel Complexes were built for accommodation of guests and participants of the 1980 Summer Olympic Games, known as the Games of the XXII Olympiad, which took place in Moscow. The Complexes were the biggest of the 29 accommodation places built in the capital city for the significant event. They typified the greatness of the Soviet state. They are more than 100 meters high.
The guests of the Olympic Games accommodated at the Izmailovo Tourist Hotel Complexes mentioned exceptionally high quality of services and up-to-date technical equipment. Progressive public catering system for guests and personnel was arranged at the hotels, automatic fire fighting systems, air conditioning systems, room records, smoke and dust elimination systems were used. Computer network was specially designed and implemented by Soviet professionals especially for the Izmailovo Complex.
Now, the Izmailovo Tourist Hotel Complexes (Gamma, Delta) are modern business and convention hotels Gamma 3* and Delta 4* located under the same roof, with common well-developed infrastructure and equally high service standards.
Certificates of assignment of categories
Business and convention hotels Gamma 3* and Delta 4* of the Izmailovo Tourist Hotel Complexes were officially certified and constantly successfully confirm the categories awarded to them, and have the respective special certificates:
Our corporate social responsibility
Izmailovo Tourist Hotel Complexes (Gamma, Delta) are a socially responsible enterprise, and they not only adapted the mega-complex infrastructure fully for comfortable recreation of their disabled guests but also:
- For many years have been taking active part in support of charitable organizations dealing with social adaptation problems of orphans, disabled children and grown-ups as well as helping veterans.
- Cooperate with the Russian Children’s Fund. They arrange charitable dinners on the Defender of the Motherland Day for orphans from orphanages and boarding schools, disabled children including from socially non-protected families from all over Russia and CIS states invited to Moscow for the holiday.
- Participate in the Books as Gifts program of the charitable foundation “Illustrated Books for Blind Small Children”
- Are partners of children’s and young people’s contests, competitions and festivals.
- Became the first in Moscow representatives of the Russian hospitality industry supporting the initiative to revive Russian Orthodox traditions.
- Were officially recognized as the enterprise standing up for environmental protection, the enterprise employing environmentally friendly technologies and products which is confirmed by the respective certificate.
- Take part in socially important promotion events such as World Car-Free Day, International Mother Earth Day, Bike-to-Work Day, etc.